Test Drive 2020 Toyota C-HR Koba AWD Automatic CVT (Oxide Bronze with Shadow Platinum Roof)
- 1.2L Petrol
- Black Leather Accented
- 6.5 L/100km Combined[G3]
- Stock Number
- Oxide Bronze with Shadow Platinum Roof
- Body Style
- Engine Description
- Turbocharged 4 cylinder, in-line, 16-valve DOHC with VVT-i Wide and Direct Injection
- Length 4390(mm), Width 1795(mm), Height 1565(mm) [H7]
- Towing Capacity
- Braked 600(KG), Unbraked 600(KG) [G6]
Why Buy From Us
City Toyota is a family owned and operated business located in the Perth CBD. The successful team is led by Dealer Principal , Mathew Hanrahan. City Toyota have the knowledge, professionalism and skills to provide you, our Guest with an outstanding experience when purchasing your new Toyota C-HR online. We strive to provide personalised support, with total flexibility while making your online order easy and convenient. Finance and Trade In applicants welcome. All Order & Collect guests will receive a bonus complimentary full tank of fuel and front and rear floor mats. We believe our Guests are number one! We look forward to introducing you to our City Toyota Family and providing you with an unforgettable purchase experience.
Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5:30pm
Saturday 8.30am - 1.00pm
Phone: Perth (08) 9221 0888 Nedlands (08) 9284 8484
[G3] Actual fuel consumption may vary depending on driving conditions/style, vehicle condition and options/accessories fitted. Source: ADR81/02 combined.
[H7] Vehicle weights/mass/volumes and dimensions are approximate and subject to individual vehicle variances. Vehicles should be individually weighed and measured before fitting any accessories, towing or designing any compatible trailer/caravan or otherwise using the vehicle in any way that depends on this value.
[G6] Towing capacity is subject to regulatory requirements, towbar and vehicle design and towing equipment limitations. Ask your Dealer for Toyota Genuine Towbar capacity and availability details.
[F1]3.9% comparison rate available to approved applicants of Toyota Finance to finance new & demo: (1) Corolla Hatch Petrol & Hybrid models (build dates from May 2018 – June 2021); and (2) Corolla Sedan Petrol & Hybrid models (build dates from September 2019 – June 2021); and (3) C-HR Petrol & Hybrid models (build dates March 2019 – June 2021). Offer available for Private, Bronze & Silver customers only. Offer ends 30/04/2021. Maximum finance term of 48 months applies. Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply. Toyota Finance reserves the right to change, extend or withdraw an offer at any time. Ask your dealer for more information. Comparison rate is based on a 5 year secured consumer fixed rate loan of $30,000. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate. Toyota Finance, a division of Toyota Finance Australia Limited ABN 48 002 435 181, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 392536.
[DI] Best efforts have been made to ensure accurate availability of vehicles and customisable vehicle configurations. Please contact the dealer to confirm vehicle location and availability for date of intended visit.
* Drive away price shown includes on road costs. For Brand New cars this includes 12 months registration, 12 months compulsory third party insurance (CTP), a maximum dealer delivery charge, stamp duty and metallic paint (where applicable). Vehicle weight is calculated using the TARE weight. For Demonstrator cars the recommended drive away price shown includes the balance of registration, compulsory third party insurance (CTP), a maximum dealer delivery charge and stamp duty. The drive away price shown is based on the dealership location’s postcode, and on the owner being a 'rating one' driver aged 40 with a good driving record. Please note that your actual drive away price may differ depending on your individual circumstances (including, in NSW and QLD, your choice of insurer). Accordingly, please talk to your local Toyota Dealer to confirm the price that is specific to you. Statutory charges are current as of today.